The Big List of CBGA Health Benefits
33 Research-based Medical Uses of CBGA
Cannabigerolic acid (CBGA) is a phytocannabinoid with the chemical formula C22H3O4. CBGA is non-psychoactive with therapeutic value similar to CBD. However CBGA has unique health benefits and new potential to improve quality of life for hundreds of millions of people worldwide
This article will cover CBGA’s medicinal use for the most widespread illnesses today. These conditions present a significant, even crippling burden to society. CBGA presents a new, affordable solution that anyone can use.
CBGA is intriguing for several reasons:
- CBGA is the precursor to all other cannabinoids
- CBGA is a non-psychoactive, therapeutic agent which can bind to both CB1 and CB2 receptors and has low activity at the CB receptors while stimulating TRPV1, TRPV2, TRPA1, TRP3, TRPV4, and alpha-2 adrenoceptors. CBGA also potently antagonizes TRPV8, suggesting therapeutic potential in prostate cancer, bladder pain, and muscle overactivity.
- CBGA inhibits the uptake of anandamide, serotonin, norepinephrine, and GABA, suggesting potential for mitigating the adverse effects of THC and for its immediate antidepressant effects.
- CBGA demonstrates significant antineoplastic activity; antibacterial effects, including activity against MRSA; and antifungal activity.
- The preceding facts create a new and profound synergy with the “Entourage Effect” that recur with every dose of CGBA.
This last point is perhaps most important to understand.
CBGA’s unique health benefits largely lie in its ability to bind to each kind of cannabinoid receptor and boost the Entourage Effect in all biosystems. In other words, CBGA exclusively activates enhanced self-healing all over the body.
More CBG health facts:
- CBGA is total mind-body preventive health because it reduces oxidative stress in all biosystems beyond current pain management methods
- Improves cardiovascular health
- Good for respiratory health (can fight COVID-19 infection)
- Increases Metabolism
- Stimulates appetite
- Stimulates neurogenesis & neuroplasticity
- Reduces anxiety
- Kills bacteria
- Reduces seizures
- Improves libido
- Drug-free analgesic for chronic pain relief
- Increases energy
- Promotes restful sleep
- Encourages healthy bone growth
CBGA has therapeutic potential for people with:
- Breast Cancer
- Stomach & bone Cancer
- Oral Cancer
- Parkinson’s disease
- Huntington’s disease
- Thyroid & pancreatic cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Oropharyngeal cancer
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Testosterone imbalance
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease